How to Make the Most of an In-Home Consultation?
February 27, 2019
Everybody, at some point, will need help when renovating their kitchen and/or bathroom countertops.
The right advice can help you make the best decisions about materials, designs/colors/textures, applications and costs.
Our design consultants will make sure to understand your needs and provide you with the best service and premium countertops available on the market.
Benefits of a Free In-Home Design and Estimate Consultation:
- We bring our showroom to you. Our reps are equipped with product samples so you can touch and feel your next countertop before making any decisions.
- Knowledgeable and experienced design consultants. FLOFORM has spent the last 55 years selling, fabricating and installing countertops. We know our stuff.
- A holistic approach to countertops. Picking the perfect countertop for your space becomes easier when you can consider the floors, cabinets, walls and lighting of your home when making a decision.
- On-the-spot quote. We can typically provide a cost estimate before we leave your home.
- Convenience. We come to you. No need to run from showroom to showroom.
Once you’ve booked your complimentary in-home consultation, you’ll want to make the most of it.
Here are some tips to help you prepare for your appointment.
- Research ideas and inspiration for your project. It will make your in-home consultation a lot more useful.
- Determine your budget. This is often one of the most important factors when planning your kitchen renovation.
- Use only licensed and insured contractors. Make sure every contractor that steps in your house is licensed and insured, like FLOFORM.
- Get it all in writing. Make sure that you and your countertop supplier are on the same page from start to finish.
- Plan the total look. Make sure to consider how a new countertop surface will work with other facets of your space (i.e. cabinets, flooring, lighting, walls, etc.)
- Explore how lighting impacts your design choices. Lighting can make a HUGE difference. Explore different options.
- Know the functional pros and cons of different materials. Like anything else, different products present a unique set of characteristics.
- Consider resale value. You want to consider this if you are thinking about putting your house for sale.
- Find a source of feedback and trusted advice before you begin. Whether it is information from online reviews or a friend/neighbor, consulting people who have done it before always helps.
- Be bold and pick what you love. After all, that’s what our life is about!
3 of our most popular blog posts:
We take the guesswork out of creating a custom kitchen, so you can relax and enjoy the process.
An experienced FLOFORM installation team will manage every detail of your installation, working with you to get the beautiful results you expect.
We’ve been known for our exceptional customer service for more than 55 years.
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”