With innovative designs and an enduring color palette, Corian – Solid Surface will make all of your design aspirations come true.
Not sure which countertop surface would suit you best?
Corian can be the right one for you!
Homeowners love the variety, flexibility, affordability and everyday ease of solid surface countertops. We carry over 130 colors for Corian.
After submitting the below form, we will be in touch within 24 hours to set an appointment for a free in-home consultation.
Solid Surface | FAQ
Solid Surface countertops deliver high performance and outstanding aesthetics.
- Durable: Corian survives the impact nicks and cuts that can occur with daily wear and tear.
- Tough: Corian is a remarkably durable, a versatile material that is easy to live within both domestic and commercial environments.
- Non-Porous: Its smooth surface does not allow liquids to penetrate. Bacteria and mold have nowhere to take root.
- Easy to Clean: Marks and stains stay on the surface and can easily be removed with a Scotchbrite pad and household cleaner.
- Repairable: Heavy stains and scratches can be erased without a trace simply by rubbing with household cleaner.
- Seamless: Color-coordinated Joint Adhesive bonds Corian solid surface with inconspicuous seams. The seamless look of integrated countertops, sinks, and coved backsplashes also mean there are no crevices to trap dirt and bacteria.
- Warranty: Corian surfaces come with the protection of a 10-year transferable retail warranty.
Like any kitchen remodel, it’s vital to consult a countertop expert to determine the proper kitchen space style and theme.
We offer a Free In-Home Consultations. Schedule now!
What is Solid Surface?
Solid surface is an acrylic product consistently colored all the way through and typically made in ½” thick sheets.
At FLOFORM we feature Corian by DuPont. Corian is non-porous, as a result, stains can’t penetrate the surface and neither can mold, mildew, or bacteria.
Corian is also repairable and renewable.
As a premier supplier and fabricator of Corian, let FLOFORM helps you customize your design with integral sinks, seamless backsplashes, and inlays from a collection of over 100 colors.
How thick will my Corian countertop be?
The material itself is 1/2 inch thick but the edge is laminated to 1 1/2 inches.
As FLOFORM is a custom countertop company, custom edge options are available upon request.
Can I put hot things on Corian?
Hot frying pans, dishes from the oven, warming trays, and the like can scorch or fracture the surface.
Different countertops can take different degrees of heat. Solid surface and quartz are the most resistant. Still, we recommend the use of trivets or a hot pad when setting hot objects on any countertop.
Will I have a seam on my Corian countertops?
Much like a piece of wood, Corian is cut and pieced together to fit any layout or kitchen design.
However any joints are glued, sanded and polished to provide a one-piece surface.
Depending on the design of the material you may notice faint lines where the surface was pieced together.
But in the end, your Corian countertops will be a seamless and maintenance-free addition to your home.
We are proud to be distributors of the top leading brand in our industry.