Update from FLOFORM on COVID-19
April 17, 2020
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve day-to-day, FloForm’s primary focus is to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, vendor partners and their families.
We are closely monitoring this situation and are basing our current decisions on information and recommendations from Governments, public health agencies and relevant local authorities.
At this time, we have taken the following additional preventative measures:
– We have expanded our work from home program to allow customer collaboration remotely.
– Where possible we will replace in-person meetings with virtual meetings.
– We are employing best practices in our offices/showrooms/production facilities including hand washing, sanitization stations, no handshakes policy, and stay home if ill policy.
– We ask that all vendor representatives call ahead to our offices before dropping off samples, information etc. and that we minimize meeting frequency.
– We have begun screening in-home consultation requests for people who are in self-quarantine.
– We will reschedule any existing in-home visits (consultation, template, install) as required.
– Account managers will be reducing in-person visits and will make phone calls to help service customers.
– FloForm remains fully operational with orders accepted through telephone / email / fax.
– Pick-up orders are currently still available for customers in good health.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.
Based on these actions and the guidance shared by the municipality/county, provincial/state and federal governments, we feel confident in staying open for business.
Please check our website for any changes to showroom hours as the specifics of this situation differ regionally and are changing quickly.
We are closely monitoring any changes to this assessment and will share any updates via our website and social media. The health and safety of our co-workers, customers and communities remain our utmost priority.